- In order to maintain equality and uniformity, it is compulsory for students to wear complete school uniform prescribed by the school.
- Students not adhering to wearing of proper school uniform will not be entertained in the school.
- Black coloured bands to be used by girls.
- Watches can only be worn from class VIII onwards. Fancy and expensive watches are not allowed. Students of grade VI onwards can wear watches during the examinations only.
- Girls having long hair must tie their hair into plaits.
- Improper turn out is undesirable and will lead to serious consequences.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
R.P.VASANI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL provides safe and orderly environment in which students can learn, feel secure and be valued as individuals.
- The School provides a broad and balanced curriculum.
- It encourages all students to do their best and to have pride in achievement.
- The school communicates with parents/guardians about any concern with regard to work, behavior & attendance.
- It welcomes constructive views of parents and students.